- General conditions of use of the INTEF Open Training learning platform
- Intellectual property and industrial property rights
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Reuse of data
- Hyperlinks (links)
- Use of frames
- Cookies policy
General conditions of use of the INTEF Open Training learning platform
The Ministry of Education and Vocational Training informs you that access and use of the INTEF Open Training learning platform (hereinafter 'INTEF Open Training'), the intef.es domain and all subdomains and directories included under it, as well as the services and content that can be obtained through it, are subject to the terms detailed in this Legal Notice, notwithstanding that access to any of said services or content may require acceptance of additional conditions.
Therefore, if the considerations detailed in this Legal Notice are not in your agreement, please do not use INTEF Open Training, since any use you make of it or the services and contents included in it will imply acceptance of the legal terms collected in this text. The conditions and terms contained in this Legal Notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit the INTEF Open training space again.
The Ministry of Education and Vocational Training reserves the right, at any time and without prior notification to users, to modify, extend or temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the portal, as well as to make changes in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents of the portal or its design. The content and services offered by the portal are regularly updated. Since the updating of the information is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and content collected in INTEF Open Training.
The information obtained through INTEF Open Training, as well as the answers to the questions raised in their contact forms, fulfil a function of general information and attention to the citizen in the terms established in article 4 of Royal Decree 208/1996, of February 9, which regulates administrative information and citizen service, so that in no case may any binding legal effect be derived.
Intellectual property and industrial property rights
All the contents shown in INTEF Open Training, unless otherwise stated, are published under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 Spain (CC BY-SA 4.0) license and, therefore, the rights contained in this license are granted, provided you accept the terms and conditions of the license.
The Ministry of Education and Vocational Training declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that INTEF Open Training may be violating your rights, please contact the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law in the event of a dispute or conflict over interpretation of the terms comprising this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of INTEF Open Training, will be the Spanish Law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to INTEF Open Training or the use of the services that may be offered, the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training and the user agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of residence of the user, provided that it is located in Spanish territory, and after civil or administrative claims that in accordance with the provisions of Law 30/1992, of November 26, on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and the Common Administrative Procedure, come from.
Reuse of data
The use of the data sets available in INTEF Open training will be carried out at their own risk and expense by the users or agents of reuse, and it is their sole responsibility to respond to third parties for damages that may arise from it.
The Ministry of Education and Vocational Training will not be responsible for the use made of the information by the agents who have reused it, nor for the damages suffered, economic, material or data losses that, directly or indirectly, are derived or may be derived of the use of the reused information.
The Ministry of Education and Vocational Training does not guarantee continuity in making reusable documents available, neither in content nor in form, nor does it assume responsibility for any error or omission contained in them.
The Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, through links on the INTEF Open Training platform and the courses offered therein, facilitates access to other web pages that we consider may be of interest to you. The purpose of these links is only to provide you with the search for resources that may interest you through the internet. However, these pages do not belong to it, nor does it review its contents and, therefore, cannot be held responsible for them, the operation of the linked page or any possible damage that may arise from accessing or using it. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may derive from accessing the website of the link.
Users who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and INTEF Online must take into account the following:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training of its contents or services. Therefore, it will not be declared or implied that the Ministry of Education and Professional Training has expressly authorized the hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the website from which the hyperlink is made.
- The Ministry of Education and Vocational Training is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the hyperlink establishment may offer. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may derive from accessing the website of the hyperlink.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, name, logo, slogan, or other distinctive signs belonging to the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is unlawful, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
Use of frames
The Ministry of Education and Vocational Training expressly prohibits the technique known as framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of INTEF Open Training.